Union Pacific Wrench - 1880's

Discussion in 'General' started by Frisco152251, May 21, 2015.

  1. Frisco152251

    Frisco152251 Member

  2. William Jackson

    William Jackson Bill Jackson

    That looks like a old one. Can't tell how big it is, but that type used to be in the engine compartment along with the spare air hoses. The crew would use them to change broken air hoses. That type generally didn't walk off.
  3. magistrate

    magistrate Member

    That is an old time monkey wrench, or at least that's what they used to be called back when I worked as a mechanic when I first went into the workforce back in the 60's.

Share This Page