I need a coal bin for my Zalma depot so I'm building one tonight and I'll show those interested how I'm doing it. It is a simple, one evening project. First I found several photos of depots on the Springfield Library site and this is a fair representation of them but not a copy of any one. I figured out the dimensions and cut all the wall pieces at once and used RR Tie Brown and Dirt acrylic paints to stain them randomly then lined them up and glued braces on the inside walls to hold everything in place. Then I used a modelers square to assemble the walls and then added the vertical wood strips. Here are progress photos so far. Next is the roof.