Frisco 1908 Misc Equipment (MOW) Roster

Discussion in 'Maintenance of Way' started by Karl, Dec 17, 2012.

  1. Karl

    Karl 2008 Engineer of the Year Supporter

    The Frisco MOW roster of 1908 was a hodge-podge of equipment cobbled together from both the Frisco and Memphis Road. By 1908, it appears that many of the number slots were vacant, if they were ever filled in the first place. Notably missing are flats, gons, and hoppers, which suggests that revenue cars were used as needed.

    Attached Files:

Share This Page