Looking for parts

Discussion in 'S Scale' started by KCC&S KCO&S, May 24, 2009.

  1. KCC&S KCO&S

    KCC&S KCO&S Member

    Hi all I have just aquired some American Flyer s scale locomotives one of them needs new valve gear some of it is good and some is broken or missing does anybody know where a person might get their fingers on such an anmial? the locomotive was built sometime in the 1950's. locomotive 312 it is also known as the K5 Locomotive :confused:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  2. Chief

    Chief Member

    Port Lines in MA has many repair parts for AF locomotives; www.portlines.com
    Don Pleu
  3. KCC&S KCO&S

    KCC&S KCO&S Member

    Thanks Don

    I will give them a look


Share This Page