- Last Activity:
- Feb 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM
- Dec 29, 2018
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Member, Male, 60, from Denver, CO
- Steven Hick was last seen:
- Viewing member profile Steven Hick, Feb 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM
- Apr 3, 1959 (Age: 60)
- Home Page:
- Denver, CO
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Post WWII to end of passenger service
- Area of Interest:
- St. Louis, Cape Girardeau
- Layout Description and Progress:
- O-Gauge 10x7 layout. Running Frisco and MP trains. Always running the Lionel North Pole Central during the Xmas season.
- Special Interests:
- Geography, Cartography, History, Passenger service
Made my first passenger train ride in spring of 1965 on a Kindergarten field trip while in school at Trinity Lutheran School in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Traveled from Cape to Chaffee. The Sunnyland from St. Louis to Memphis ceased operation a few months later on September 17, 1965. I'm glad we got the field trip in sparking my life-long interest in railroading.
- Why are you joining this site?:
- I am interested in geography and history of midwestern railroads.