Frisco originally operated from a passenger station at the foot of Garrison Avenue in Fort Smith. When Fort Smith Union Station opened (ca. May 1912), Frisco joined KCS in the new station. KCS ended train service to Fort Smith in 1941, in favor of shuttle bus service to their mainline in Oklahoma. At some point between June 1947 and August 1948, Frisco moved out of Fort Smith Union Station and back into their original passenger station on Garrison Avenue. Can anyone provide the date of that change, either from passenger circular, general order, or other railroad documentation? Bill ============ Update: Trains Magazine in September 1948 (p8) mentions that Frisco moved back into their own Fort Smith passenger station on July 1, 1948, after it not having been used as a passenger station for 36 years.