One of the things I have always been dreading is covering the doorway that is in the middle of the Springfield Yard. No way to move the door and opening because it is cast in the basement walls/foundation. Keith Robinson was over a couple of weeks ago helping with another project when we realized that any partial cover would look like a partial cover (translated: ugly and obvious). Another (smaller) problem was a 12 ft piece of sheetrock leftover from the initial wave of construction on the layout that I needed to dispose of to make room for the North Yard benchwork. Being generally lazy and knowing how heavy drywall is, I thought about using that piece of drywall to cover the entire wall. Keith and I kicked that idea around and agreed that would solve two problems in one pass. The new cover was completed in three easy steps. First, I added 3/4" x 3'' furring strips to the existing wall. Second, I cut the 12 ft piece of drywall to fit over the existing wall over the layout. Step 3a was to add sheetrock corners and mud. Step 3b added sky blue paint making the door disappear. After dreading this for some time, the answer was amazingly simple. If you have a problem area, don't give up. Get a second (or third) opinion, check with the guys on the website, call your brother-in-law, just do it.