Another good one: http://rr-fallenflags.org/slsf/slsf089613o01.jpg Per the 1943 ORER, "Cars in series 89567 to 89616 are open top cars with solid bottom, large side doors at center and small side doors at end." The section on AAR designations notes for all gondolas that "If any of these gondola cars are equipped with coke racks, the letter 'C' should be affixed to the regular symbol to designate its special class of service." It looks like the placard next to the data stencils and above the chalk mark reads "WHEN EMPTY RETURN TO BIRMINGHAM - FRISCO R.R." And, the reweigh stencil is for East Thomas. Not surprising - would coke cars have been used elsewhere?