General Divisions

Discussion in 'General' started by mike, Jul 1, 2001.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    1955 Division Alignment Map

    This map shows the divisions in 1955
     

    Attached Files:

    • 582.jpg
      582.jpg
      File size:
      273.8 KB
      Views:
      207
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  2. mike

    mike Guest

    Division Map

    Can anyone date and identify this map?
     

    Attached Files:

    • 1138.jpg
      1138.jpg
      File size:
      372.7 KB
      Views:
      187
    • 1139.jpg
      1139.jpg
      File size:
      233.8 KB
      Views:
      121
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  3. mike

    mike Guest

    Division Map 1974

    Division Map dated May 1974
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    1981 DIVISION ALIGNMENT
    <TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TD>EASTERN DIVISION HQ Springfield, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rolla Sub</TD><TD> </TD><TD>St. Louis</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Newburg</TD><TD>119 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Salem Br</TD><TD> A</TD><TD>Cuba</TD><TD>A87</TD><TD>Salem</TD><TD>A-127 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Lead Br</TD><TD>AC</TD><TD>Keysville</TD><TD>AC-101</TD><TD>Buick</TD><TD>AC-133 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebanon Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Newburg</TD><TD>119</TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>239 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Ozark Br</TD><TD>A</TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>A-239</TD><TD>Ozark</TD><TD>A-257 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Springfield Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>239</TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Mt. Vernon Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Aurora</TD><TD>B-269</TD><TD>Mt. Vernon</TD><TD>B-281 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ft. Smith Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282</TD><TD>Bashe</TD><TD>421 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Bentonville Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Rogers</TD><TD>B-333</TD><TD>Bentonville</TD><TD>B-338 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carthage Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Pierce City</TD><TD>F-287</TD><TD>Neodesha</TD><TD>F-401 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Joplin Br.</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>Red Plant</TD><TD>H-324</TD><TD>Baxter Springs</TD><TD>H-348 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Tuckahoe Br.</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>J&amp;G JCT, Joplin</TD><TD>J-332</TD><TD>Carl JCT</TD><TD>J-340 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wichita Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Neodesha</TD><TD>F-401</TD><TD>Wichita Yard</TD><TD>F-504 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Burrton Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Wichita Yard</TD><TD>F-504</TD><TD>Ellsworth</TD><TD>F-608 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bolivar Br.</TD><TD>D</TD><TD>Bolivar</TD><TD>D-153</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>D-192 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WESTERN DIVISION HQ Tulsa, OK </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherokee Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>G-425 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oklahoma Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>G-425</TD><TD>Oklahoma City</TD><TD>G-541 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chickasha Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Oklahoma City</TD><TD>G-541</TD><TD>Quanah</TD><TD>G-723 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perry Sub</TD><TD>Z</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>Z-425</TD><TD>Steen</TD><TD>Z-543 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avard Sub</TD><TD>Z</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>Z-545</TD><TD>Waynoka</TD><TD>Z-612 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beaumont Sub</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>Winfield</TD><TD>K-500</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>K-586 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enid - Hobart Sub</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>K-586</TD><TD>Davidson</TD><TD>K-774 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Q.A.&amp;P. RY.</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Quanah</TD><TD>G-723</TD><TD>Floydada</TD><TD>G-833 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SOUTHWESTERN DIVISION HQ Sherman, TX</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Creek Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Sapulpa</TD><TD>E-437</TD><TD>Francis</TD><TD>E-539 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Muskogee Br</TD><TD>EA</TD><TD>Henryetta</TD><TD>EA-481</TD><TD>Bacone</TD><TD>EA-530 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherman Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Francis</TD><TD>E-539</TD><TD>N. Sherman</TD><TD>E-644 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Madill Br</TD><TD>JA</TD><TD>Madill</TD><TD>JA-603</TD><TD>Ardmore</TD><TD>JA-628 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ft. Worth Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Sherman</TD><TD>E-644</TD><TD>Ft. Worth</TD><TD>E742 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Dallas Br</TD><TD>EA</TD><TD>Irving</TD><TD>EA-711</TD><TD>Dallas</TD><TD>EA-722 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arthur Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bashe</TD><TD>421</TD><TD>Paris</TD><TD>584 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Central Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Jenson</TD><TD>B-429</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>B-444 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardmore Sub</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>Lakeside</TD><TD>J-620</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>J-685 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arkinda Sub</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>J-685</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>J-806 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NORTHERN DIVISION HQ Springfield, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kansas City Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Kansas City</TD><TD>C-0</TD><TD>Ft. Scott</TD><TD>C-99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ash Grove Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Ft. Scott</TD><TD>C-99</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>C202 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Willow Springs Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>C-202</TD><TD>Thayer</TD><TD>C-340 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Winona Br</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>Willow Springs</TD><TD>S-293</TD><TD>Winoa</TD><TD>S-332 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Memphis Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Thayer</TD><TD>C-340</TD><TD>Bridge JCT</TD><TD>C-480 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Pocahontas Br</TD><TD>SC</TD><TD>Hoxie</TD><TD>SC-398</TD><TD>Pocahontas</TD><TD>SC-413 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Hulbert Br</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>Marion</TD><TD>C-474</TD><TD>Hulbert</TD><TD>SB-479 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grandview Br.</TD><TD>D</TD><TD>Kansas City</TD><TD>D-0</TD><TD>East Lynne</TD><TD>D-52 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afton Sub</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Edward</TD><TD>C-103</TD><TD>Afton</TD><TD>L-186 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Picher Br</TD><TD>LA</TD><TD>Quapaw</TD><TD>LA-165</TD><TD>Central Mill</TD><TD>LA-168 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Miami Br</TD><TD>LB</TD><TD>Miami</TD><TD>LB-173</TD><TD>Treece</TD><TD>LB-182 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Hockerville Br</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Picher</TD><TD>LC-181</TD><TD>Baxter JCT</TD><TD>LC-188 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parsons Sub</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Arcadia</TD><TD>M-115</TD><TD>Parsons</TD><TD>M-172 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Girard Br</TD><TD>MB</TD><TD>Pittsburg</TD><TD>MB-134</TD><TD>Empire</TD><TD>MB-140 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RIVER DIVISION HQ Chaffee, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>St. Louis Sub</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>Lindenwood</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Chaffee</TD><TD>T-144 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chaffee Sub</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>Chaffee</TD><TD>T-144</TD><TD>Turrell</TD><TD>T-283 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TB</TD><TD>Hayti</TD><TD>TB-213</TD><TD>Holcom</TD><TD>TB-242 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TC</TD><TD>Kennett</TD><TD>TC-230</TD><TD>Senath</TD><TD>TC-240 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TX</TD><TD>Hayti</TD><TD>TX-212</TD><TD>Caruthersville</TD><TD>TX-221 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leachville Br</TD><TD>TR</TD><TD>Blytheville</TD><TD>TR-237</TD><TD>Armorel</TD><TD>TR-244 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SOUTHERN DIVISION HQ Amory, MS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tupelo Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Bridge JCT</TD><TD>C-480</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>C-611 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Birmingham Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>C-611</TD><TD>Birmingham</TD><TD>C-735 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Brilliant Br</TD><TD>NB</TD><TD>Winfield</TD><TD>NB-655</TD><TD>Brookside</TD><TD>NB-665 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Empire Br</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Dora</TD><TD>N-708</TD><TD>De Bardeleben</TD><TD>N-717 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Bessemer Br.</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Pratt City</TD><TD>N-729</TD><TD>Bessemer</TD><TD>N-740 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Columbus Sub</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>R-612</TD><TD>Magnolia</TD><TD>R-764 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pensacola Sub</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>Magnolia</TD><TD>R-764</TD><TD>Pensacola</TD><TD>R-916 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mobile Sub</TD><TD>RA</TD><TD>Aliceville</TD><TD>RA-680</TD><TD>Mobile</TD><TD>RA-874 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
    PRESIDENT - EXECUTIVE OFFICES----ST. LOUIS, MO
    GENERAL OFFICE------------------------------SPRINGFIELD, MO

    Source - System Map Oct.1, 1981
    Mike Lutzenberger 8/01/2001
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  5. mike

    mike Guest

    1977 DIVISION ALIGNMENT - CENTRAL DIVISION RE-ESTABLISHED
    <TABLE BORDER=1><TR><TD>EASTERN DIVISION HQ Springfield, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rolla Sub</TD><TD> </TD><TD>St. Louis</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Newburg</TD><TD>119 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Salem Br</TD><TD> A</TD><TD>Cuba</TD><TD>A87</TD><TD>Salem</TD><TD>A-127 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Lead Br</TD><TD>AC</TD><TD>Keysville</TD><TD>AC-101</TD><TD>Buick</TD><TD>AC-133 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebanon Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Newburg</TD><TD>119</TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>239 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Ozark Br</TD><TD>A</TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>A-239</TD><TD>Ozark</TD><TD>A-257 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Springfield Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Springfield</TD><TD>239</TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Mt. Vernon Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Aurora</TD><TD>B-269</TD><TD>Mt. Vernon</TD><TD>B-281 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carthage Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Pierce City</TD><TD>F-287</TD><TD>Neodesha</TD><TD>F-401 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Joplin Br.</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>Red Plant</TD><TD>H-324</TD><TD>Baxter Springs</TD><TD>H-348 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Tuckahoe Br.</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>J&amp;G JCT, Joplin</TD><TD>J-332</TD><TD>Carl JCT</TD><TD>J-340 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wichita Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Neodesha</TD><TD>F-401</TD><TD>Wichita Yard</TD><TD>F-504 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Burrton Sub</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Wichita Yard</TD><TD>F-504</TD><TD>Ellsworth</TD><TD>F-608 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WESTERN DIVISION HQ Tulsa, OK </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherokee Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>G-425 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afton Sub</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Edward</TD><TD>C-103</TD><TD>Afton</TD><TD>L-186 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Picher Br</TD><TD>LA</TD><TD>Quapaw</TD><TD>LA-165</TD><TD>Central Mill</TD><TD>LA-168 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Miami Br</TD><TD>LB</TD><TD>Miami</TD><TD>LB-173</TD><TD>Treece</TD><TD>LB-182 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Hockerville Br</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Picher</TD><TD>LC-181</TD><TD>Baxter JCT</TD><TD>LC-188 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Parsons Sub</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Arcadia</TD><TD>M-115</TD><TD>Parsons</TD><TD>M-172 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Girard Br</TD><TD>MB</TD><TD>Pittsburg</TD><TD>MB-134</TD><TD>Empire</TD><TD>MB-140 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perry Sub</TD><TD>Z</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>Z-425</TD><TD>Steen</TD><TD>Z-543 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avard Sub</TD><TD>Z</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>Z-545</TD><TD>Waynoka</TD><TD>Z-612 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beaumont Sub</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>Winfield</TD><TD>K-500</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>K-586 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enid - Hobart Sub</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>Enid</TD><TD>K-586</TD><TD>Davidson</TD><TD>K-774 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SOUTHWESTERN DIVISION HQ Tulsa, OK </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oklahoma Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Cherokee YD</TD><TD>G-425</TD><TD>Oklahoma City</TD><TD>G-541 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chickasha Sub</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Oklahoma City</TD><TD>G-541</TD><TD>Quanah</TD><TD>G-723 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Creek Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Sapulpa</TD><TD>E-437</TD><TD>Francis</TD><TD>E-539 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Muskogee Br</TD><TD>EA</TD><TD>Henryetta</TD><TD>EA-481</TD><TD>Bacone</TD><TD>EA-530 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherman Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Francis</TD><TD>E-539</TD><TD>N. Sherman</TD><TD>E-644 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Madill Br</TD><TD>JA</TD><TD>Madill</TD><TD>JA-603</TD><TD>Ardmore</TD><TD>JA-628 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ft. Worth Sub</TD><TD>E</TD><TD>Sherman</TD><TD>E-644</TD><TD>Ft. Worth</TD><TD>E742 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Dallas Br</TD><TD>EA</TD><TD>Irving</TD><TD>EA-711</TD><TD>Dallas</TD><TD>EA-722 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Q.A.&amp;P. RY.</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Quanah</TD><TD>G-723</TD><TD>Floydada</TD><TD>G-833 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NORTHERN DIVISION HQ Springfield, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kansas City Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Kansas City</TD><TD>C-0</TD><TD>Ft. Scott</TD><TD>C-99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ash Grove Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Ft. Scott</TD><TD>C-99</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>C202 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Willow Springs Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>C-202</TD><TD>Thayer</TD><TD>C-340 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Winona Br</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>Willow Springs</TD><TD>S-293</TD><TD>Winoa</TD><TD>S-332 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Memphis Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Thayer</TD><TD>C-340</TD><TD>Bridge JCT</TD><TD>C-480 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Pocahontas Br</TD><TD>SC</TD><TD>Hoxie</TD><TD>SC-398</TD><TD>Pocahontas</TD><TD>SC-413 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Lepanto Br</TD><TD>SA</TD><TD>Tyronza JCT</TD><TD>SA-450</TD><TD>Lepanto</TD><TD>SA-459 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Hulbert Br</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>Marion</TD><TD>C-474</TD><TD>Hulbert</TD><TD>SB-479 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clinton Sub</TD><TD>D</TD><TD>Kansas City</TD><TD>C-0</TD><TD>Springfield </TD><TD>D-192 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RIVER DIVISION HQ Chaffee, MO </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>St. Louis Sub</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>Lindenwood</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Chaffee</TD><TD>T-144 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chaffee Sub</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>Chaffee</TD><TD>T-144</TD><TD>Turrell</TD><TD>T-283 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TB</TD><TD>Hayti</TD><TD>TB-213</TD><TD>Holcom</TD><TD>TB-242 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TC</TD><TD>Kennett</TD><TD>TC-230</TD><TD>Senath</TD><TD>TC-240 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Kennett Br</TD><TD>TX</TD><TD>Hayti</TD><TD>TX-212</TD><TD>Caruthersville</TD><TD>TX-221 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leachville Br</TD><TD>TR</TD><TD>Blytheville</TD><TD>TR-237</TD><TD>Armorel</TD><TD>TR-244 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leachville Br</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>Blytheville</TD><TD>TD-237</TD><TD>Lake City</TD><TD>TD-276 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SOUTHERN DIVISION HQ Amory, MS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tupelo Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Bridge JCT</TD><TD>C-480</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>C-611 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Birmingham Sub</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>C-611</TD><TD>Birmingham</TD><TD>C-735 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Brilliant Br</TD><TD>NB</TD><TD>Winfield</TD><TD>NB-655</TD><TD>Brookside</TD><TD>NB-665 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Empire Br</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Dora</TD><TD>N-708</TD><TD>De Bardeleben</TD><TD>N-717 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Bessemer Br.</TD><TD>N</TD><TD>Pratt City</TD><TD>N-729</TD><TD>Bessemer</TD><TD>N-740 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Columbus Sub</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>Amory</TD><TD>R-612</TD><TD>Magnolia</TD><TD>R-764 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pensacola Sub</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>Magnolia</TD><TD>R-764</TD><TD>Pensacola</TD><TD>R-916 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mobile Sub</TD><TD>RA</TD><TD>Aliceville</TD><TD>RA-680</TD><TD>Mobile</TD><TD>RA-874 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CENTRAL DIVISION HQ Ft. Smith, Ark. </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SUB DIV-BRANCH</TD><TD>SYMBOL</TD><TD>FROM</TD><TD>STATION </TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>STATION </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ft. Smith Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Monett</TD><TD>282</TD><TD>Bashe</TD><TD>421 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Bentonville Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Rogers</TD><TD>B-333</TD><TD>Bentonville</TD><TD>B-338 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arthur Sub</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bashe</TD><TD>421</TD><TD>Paris</TD><TD>584 </TD></TR><TR><TD> Central Br</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Jenson</TD><TD>B-429</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>B-444 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ardmore Sub</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>Lakeside</TD><TD>J-620</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>J-685 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arkinda Sub</TD><TD>J</TD><TD>Hugo</TD><TD>J-685</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>J-806 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
    PRESIDENT - EXECUTIVE OFFICES----ST. LOUIS, MO
    GENERAL OFFICE-------------------SPRINGFIELD, MO

    Source System Reorganization April, 1977
    Mike Lutzenberger 8/03/2001, rev. 8/31/2001
     
  6. mike

    mike Guest

    Division Alignment 1963

    Late 1963 Frisco Reorganized into Three Districts
     

    Attached Files:

    • 1340.jpg
      1340.jpg
      File size:
      354.5 KB
      Views:
      167
    • 1341.jpg
      1341.jpg
      File size:
      166.5 KB
      Views:
      88
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  7. mike

    mike Guest

    <CENTER>DIVISION ORGANIZATION ON THE FRISCO</CENTER>

    Originally there were nine divisions and six major terminals on the Frisco. The divisions were Eastern Division, Northern Division, Southern Division, River Division, Southwestern Division, Western Division, Red River Division, Central Division and Kansas Division. The six major terminals were St. Louis, Springfield, Kansas City, Memphis, Birmingham and Tulsa. Each Division and Terminal had a Superintendent who was responsible for the operation of his respective Division/Terminal. The Division handled support functions such as Engineering, Mechanical and Dispatching. Support functions for the St. Louis and Springfield Terminals were handled by the Eastern Division, Birmingham and Memphis Terminals by the Southern Division, Kansas City Terminal by the Northern Division and Tulsa Terminal by the Southwestern Division. The Kansas Division was merged into the Northern Division prior to 1950. Division territories remained fairly consistent after that until the early 1960s. Starting in the early sixties and continuing to the late seventies Frisco underwent several radical division reorganizations. These reorganizations resulted in territory and/or headquarter changes for every division with some divisions being eliminated and then later re-established.

    The one constant throughout these reorganizations was the Subdivision. Each Subdivision had a unique name which fortunately stayed with that particular Subdivision regardless of the Division it was assigned to. For example, in 1950 the territory known as the Cherokee Subdivision was part of the Southwestern Division. In 1979 that same territory still known as the Cherokee Subdivision was part of the Western Division. The Willow Springs Subdivision on the Eastern Division in 1950 is the same Willow Springs Subdivision on the Northern Division in 1979 and so forth. It was only after the BN merger that this system was changed. One only needs to follow a particular Subdivision for historical or modeling purposes.

    The first major reorganization was in 1963. At this time all eight divisions were consolidated into three districts; Southeast, Central and Southwest. The Southeast District, with Headquarters in Memphis, included the old Southern and River Divisions including Memphis and Birmingham Terminals. Central District with Headquarters in Springfield, included the old Eastern and Northern Divisions including St. Louis, Springfield and Kansas City Terminals. The Southwestern District, with headquarters at Tulsa, included the old Western, Central and Southwestern Divisions including Tulsa Terminal. An Assistant General Manager was in charge of each District with the Division Superintendents reporting to the Assistant General Manager. Gradually over the next few years the former divisions were closed and division officers moved to the districts with some support functions moving to the District and others centralized at the Springfield General Office Building.

    By April 15, 1965 all Dispatching functions were in the new Springfield General Office Building. Frisco was the first major railroad to centralize all Dispatching activities into one office.

    By August, 1965, Districts were renamed Divisions and the Assistant General Manger's position was renamed Division Manager. The Central District renamed Eastern Division and the Southeast District renamed Southern Division. Local Divisions were closed with one Superintendent on each large Division reporting to the Division Manager. The former local division Superintendents became Assistant Superintendents and were gradually phased out through attrition and promotion. The former Division Engineers were renamed Engineers of Track and Structures and reported to the former District Engineer who now became the Division Engineer. Engineers of Track and Structures were relocated to the "new" Division Headquarters. The mechanical department was reorganized in a similar manner. The six major terminals remained the same with the Terminal Superintendents also reporting to the Division Manager.

    In 1968, there was another reorganization that appeared to be a reaffirmation of the existing organization. The lines of authority and execution were more clearly defined between the divisions and the Springfield general office. The Division Manager was responsible for the everyday Transportation, Maintenance-of-Way and Maintenance of Equipment activities on his respective Division. Springfield general office was responsible for establishing guidelines, policies, standards, methods, programs and directed division officers on technical matters. Headquarters staff was also responsible for coordinating program work, train schedules and operations among the division.

    The next major reorganization was in April of 1973. At this time six smaller divisions were created from the three large divisions. The Eastern Division was divided into Eastern Division, North-South and Eastern Division, East-West with headquarters at Springfield, Missouri. The Southwestern Division was divided into Southwestern and Western with headquarters at Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Southern Division was divided into Southern Division South and Southern Division North with headquarters at Memphis. The six terminals remained the same, each with a Terminal Superintendent. All Division Supervisors reported to the three Division Managers. The stated purpose was to add greater concentration to the planning and execution of its operations and even greater emphasis to customer service. Effective August 1, the Maintenance of Way Organization was changed from three division engineers to eight division engineers. The former Engineers of Track and Structures became Division Engineers for the respective divisions reporting to a newly appointed Assistant Chief Engineer of Maintenance.


    The Frisco was further reorganized in May of 1974. At this time the system was changed to an East - West, North - South alignment and Division names were changed to reflect the local geographical area. East - West consisted of the Eastern, Northern, Southwestern and Western Division, and the St. Louis, Springfield, Kansas City and Tulsa Terminals. North - South consisted of the Northern, River and Southern Divisions, and the Kansas City, Memphis and Birmingham Terminal. Former Division Manager jobs were combined into two Assistant General Managers; one East - West and one North - South. At this time the Mechanical Department was reorganized into the same alignment and the positions of Master Mechanic no longer existed on the Divisions. The Division Engineers for the respective divisions reported to their respective Assistant Chief Engineer - Maintenance, one for North - South and one for East - West.

    On January 1, 1975, the River Division Headquarters was re-established at Chaffee, Missouri, July 1976, Southern Division Engineering Headquarters re-established at Amory, Mississippi and April 1977 Southern Division Operating Headquarters moved from Memphis to Amory. April, 1977, Central Division was recreated with Division Headquarters at Ft. Smith, Arkansas. The Frisco now consisted of seven divisions.

    The Division Office consisted of the Division Superintendent, Office Manager, Superintendent's Secretary and a Transportation Clerk; Division Engineer, Division Engineer's Secretary, Office Engineer and Bridge and Building Supervisor. The Superintendent reported to the Assistant General Manager and the Division Engineer reported to the Assistant Chief Engineer. Each Division Officer followed directions from the Springfield General Office and was responsible and accountable for his respective division organization.

    August 1979, three Assistant General Managers were appointed, one for the Northern and Eastern Divisions, one for the Southwestern and Western Divisions and one for the Southern and River Divisions. The Southwestern and Eastern Divisions absorbed the Central Division. There are now six Divisions which are again slowly being dismantled and absorbed into three districts. This was the final Division Organization before merger.

    After merger into the BN, the three Assistant General Managers became Division Superintendents and the six divisions were consolidated into three divisions, the Springfield, Tulsa and Memphis Divisions.
     
    Bruce Adams likes this.
  8. mike

    mike Guest

    Frisco Lines 1910

    Frisco Lines and connections
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2511.jpg
      2511.jpg
      File size:
      157.7 KB
      Views:
      164
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
    Bruce Adams likes this.
  9. qaprr

    qaprr Guest

    Frisco in 1966

    Frisco Lines in 1966
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2520.jpg
      2520.jpg
      File size:
      290.2 KB
      Views:
      178
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
    Bruce Adams likes this.
  10. rogerrt477

    rogerrt477 Guest

    Notice how they erased the Nash, MO. to Pochahontas, AR. line but left the station names. RRT
     
  11. qaprr

    qaprr Guest

    Yes, the same for the line from Scullin to Sulphur, Oklahoma on the Sherman Subdivision. I could probably find a better map!
     
  12. mike

    mike Guest

    Kansas City, Fort Scott. Memphis RR

    Kansas City, Fort Scott. Memphis RR connections map
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2520.jpg
      2520.jpg
      File size:
      197.4 KB
      Views:
      120
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  13. mike

    mike Guest

    Frisco 1888

    Frisco system map in 1888
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2602.jpg
      2602.jpg
      File size:
      250.7 KB
      Views:
      129
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
    Bruce Adams likes this.
  14. mike

    mike Guest

    Frisco system map 1892

    Frisco system map 1892
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  15. john

    john Guest

    Are on-site plan views of various yards with roundhouse, other facilities available ?
    mail{jmannmanny@aol.com
     
  16. mike

    mike Guest

    PAGE 124 OF "INVESTORS SUPPLEMENT" DATED 1903

    ST. LOUIS MEMPHIS &amp; SOUTHEASTERN RR - To extend from St. Louis, at a connection with St. Louis &amp; San Francisco RR, to Luxora, Ark., with branches, in all about 420 miles, forming in connection with the St. L. &amp; S. F. RR., with which a trackage and traffic contract has been made, the shortest line between Birmingham, Memphis and St. Louis. Of this, 300 miles are completed, and balance, 154 miles, including extension from Cape Girardeau, Mo., to St. Louis, 120 mile are under construction, to be completed by Apr. 1, 1903. In Aug. 1902, the Memphis &amp;. Chicago Ry. was incorporated with $200,000 authorized stock to build a line from Cape Girardeau, Mo., to a connection with the Chic. &amp; E. Ill. at Thebes, Ill., the St. Louis Memphis &amp; Little Rock RR with $1 250 000 authorized stock, was under construction from Hoxie to Little Rock, 125 miles. V.75, p 291.

    ORGANIZATION - A consolidation in January 1902. In Nov. 1902, the St. Louis &amp; San Francisco acquired the entire $10,000,000 out- standing stock. V. 75, p 1088, 1148.

    BONDS - Of the 4s of 1902 (present Issue limited to $8,530,000) $5,000,000 have been underwritten by New York, St. Louis and Boston Capitalists. In Sept 1902, only $87,000 South Mo. &amp; Arkansas bonds remained outstanding. V.74, p. 207, 268.

    OFFICERS - President B F Yoakum, vice-president and B. L. Winchell- (V: 75, p. 291, 1088,1.148.)
     
  17. mike

    mike Guest

    St Louis, Memphis and Southeastern RR - 1903

    St Louis, Memphis and Southeastern RR and connections
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  18. mike

    mike Guest

    Frisco system map 1918

    EXCERPTED FROM RAILWAY STOCKS & BONDS February 1918

    "ST. LOUIS SAN FPANCISCO Ry.-(see map.)-The company on Jan, 26 1917, operated directly or through subsidiaries a total of 5,339 miles of road, of which 3,467 mile are owned in fee, 1,672 mile are controlled through ownership of substantially all the capital stock, and 205 miles are operated under trackage rights. The mileage of the company extends from St. Louis into the States of Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas Oklahoma and Texas. Through the Kansas City, Fort Scott & Memphis Ry., which it controls by stock ownership, the St. Louis-San Francisco Ry. also has a direct through route from Kansas City to Memphis, Tenn. and Birmingham, Ala. In July 1917 purchased the Sapulpa & Oil Field RR. - V. 105, p 73

    ORGANIZATION.-Incorporated In Missouri Aug. 24 1916 and succeeded on Nov. 1 1916, per plan in V. 102, p. 896, 1061, to the properties of the St. Louis & San Francisco RR., foreclosed under the General Lien and also the Refunding Mortgage. V. 102. P. 2167, 1256, 1342.

    PROPERTIES OMITTED FROM NEW COMPANY-SEE EACH COMPANY.
    Chicago & Eastern Illinois RR. Co., New Orleans Texas & Mexico RR. Co and allied companies, New Orleans Terminal Co. "

    It is interesting to note that in 1922 the Frisco applied to the Interstate Commerce Commission to repurchase the New Orleans Texas & Mexico RR and other Texas lines including the International-Great Northern. The Missouri Pacific RR protested this repurchase and the Interstate Commerce Commission upheld the Missouri Pacific RR petition for control instead of the Frisco.
     

    Attached Files:

    • 3069.jpg
      3069.jpg
      File size:
      285.9 KB
      Views:
      177
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  19. patrick

    patrick Guest

    Frisco system map 1977

    System map from 1977 that is color coded and list the divisions, subdivisions or branchlines along with the beginning and ending stations name in addition to the milepost number of each.
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
    Bruce Adams likes this.
  20. tomd6

    tomd6 Guest

    Thanks very much for the list of Frisco abandonments. I have a number of corrections for Northwest Arkansas listings.
    1909- The Lowell to Limedale listing is in error as Limedale was on the Monte Ne Railroad,
    1918- Rogers to Siloam Springs,AR
    Hazelwood to Piney, AR
    Fayetteville to Cave Springs, AR
    The lines abandoned were on the Kansas City &amp; Memphis Railway, not the Frisco.
    1927 Combs to Cass, AR
    The independent 16.01 mile Combs ,Cass &amp; Eastern connected to the Frisco's St. Paul branch at Combs, AR. Most of the line was abandoned in 1925.
    1939 Bentonville Branch- The Grove, OK to Bentonville, AR segment was abandoned September 9, 1940.
    1942 The Fayetteville (actually McNair ) to Fort Gibson abandonment took place in July 1942. While the ICC was studying the application the War Production Authority moved in and directed the Frisco to remove the track in early July 1942. The ICC approval did not come until July 28, 1942 by which time the track was long gon}e.
     

Share This Page