Please see the following links for trackside views of the Roaring Springs, TX depot.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9949115...89759/sizes/l/ (depot historical marker)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shugyou/544291489/sizes/l/ (note train order board bracket at operator's bay and train order stand that once stood at trackside)
Street side views include:
The depot's agent / operators bay faces southeast. Railroad west is to the left in the trackside views.
This is a former Quanah, Acme and Pacific Railroad (QA&P) depot. The depot was constructed in 1913. The city acquired it from the Frisco in 1972.
The depot is currently vacant. Local residents are attempting to raise $250,000 in funds to qualify for a matching federal grant to restore the depot for use as a community center.
The depot address is 400 1st Street. The depot is located just south of the intersections of 1st Street and Broadway (a/k/a Farm to Market Road 684 or FM 684).
Hope this helps.