View Poll Results: What was the last model you purchased?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steam Locomotive

54 23.48%
  • Diesel Locomotive

72 31.30%
  • Freight Car

64 27.83%
  • Passenger Car

19 8.26%
  • Caboose

23 10.00%
  • Structure

13 5.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

Engineer Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

Greetings,

Check out the FAQ section (you can see it on the menu bar) for information about how the new Frisco.org Library works. Topics include:
    • How to set up your personal information, including photo or person logo for posting
    • General Library usage including searching, using icons, and email notification
    • How to upload and download information including photos, tables, and text
    Have fun!
    mike
    Last edited by friscomike; 02-04-2008 at 01:56 PM.
    Retired Website Manager
    Ship it on the Frisco
    FRISCO.org

2. Default Re: Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

To Frisco Mike:

Thanks for posting the map/industry listings of the Tulsa yard on Frisco library. I was trying to print copies, but could only get partial views. I'm especially interested in zone 2 (Cherokee Yard) and zone 3 (Ark River to Interlocking). Is there anyway I can get a complete printout? I'd be happy to pay copying and postage costs if needed. Thanks for your help. Glenn Craig.

Engineer Re: Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

Greetings,

Thanks for stopping by FRISCO.org. On your printer, there may be an option to "scale to fit" that may help you print everything on one page.

Alternatively, try saving the image (right click on the image and select "Save Image as...", then opening the saved image with a paint or photo program. Sometimes, paint or photo programs offer better print capability. Let me konw if this works for you.

Best Regards,
    mike
    Retired Website Manager
    Ship it on the Frisco
    FRISCO.org

4. Default Re: Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

Suggestion:

How about adding a category of the last Frisco or subsidiary model you worked on as opposed to purchasing? For example I personally converted two Athearn AT&SF Cabooses to 1100-series Frisco cabooses. I had fallen heir to a couple of them and decided it was high time my old PFM Frisco "Russian" had a proper following so I started on the project a couple of years ago. By the time I finished final assembly (fairly recently) I discovered that the Santa Fe didn't divest itself of their cabooses until well after the "Russians" had been stricken from Frisco property. How's THAT for due diligence? It was a fun project anyway.

Now do I keep looking for a steam era caboose or a suitable set of geeps to lead the cabooses? Decisions, decisions.....

Happy modeling.
    Frank

Default Re: Look in FAQ for Frisco.org "How to ...."

Quote Originally Posted by frank462 View Post
    Suggestion:

Now do I keep looking for a steam era caboose or a suitable set of geeps to lead the cabooses? Decisions, decisions.....

Happy modeling.
    Frank
    Frank, try lazerkit No. 863. They are fun to build, but don't get in a hurry.

http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm

There's a link here on Frisco.org to model cabooses showing many photos.

Doug