It has been a long month and a half, but I am finally close to having an operating railroad again. I finally have all of the major construction on the outbuilding completed. Last week I was able to begin the process of building bench work and laying down the vinyl floor as I went. Last night, I finally finished the floor, and the bench work that goes around the walls of the building. I played around with my existing modules to try and determine the best option possible for peninsulas. I decided to have a U shape coming off, but it will come from the other side of the room where it wont block the door. Today, right on time, a couple boxes came in the mail filled with additional track for my to begin the endeavor of creating this new layout. To start with I'll just have a yard and a loop of track all the way around to play with so I can get an idea for the scale of this operation. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll start deciding how to configure the rest of the layout to best fit the space. Pictures will be added shortly.