My Pacific #1057 is very slowly but surely making progress. I have included photos of the work on the tender's oil bunker thus far. I don't think I realized how far off of a right angle the vertical handrail supports are until I looked at the photos. The handrails are made from .015 piano wire soldered. Construction itself went well, but I drilled the holes for it based on measurements. These were barely off, which cas caused them to bend out. Since then, I went ahead and set the vertical stanchions in place at 3' 6" height (thanks Brad Slone for the height), adjusted until they were vertical and soldered back into place. Much better! I used a standard hole punch to make a .005 thick inspection cover, and used a filed off needing in a pin vise to emboss rivets on it. For the oil filler hatch, I hole punched some .010 thick styrene and glued it on top of a sanded-down, 1:87 trash can lid. I made new sideboards out of .010 styrene with a .005 overlay; rivets embossed with a pounce wheel. Still need to finish the toolbox, rear tender ladder, back-up light and putty the tender and it'll be pretty well done; I already have the steam, air and signal hoses for the backside. I'd like to add brake detail underneath but maybe down the road. I want to try to keep it as simple as possible. I've also included pictures of the boiler, thus far stripped down and puttied. The sand dome is the post-1943 modernization type, so there's less cutting to do for it to fit my era. Still a long way to go on it. I welcome brutally honest feedback. I'm reasonably satisfied for my first steam "Friscoizing" project but I welcome any constructive criticism!