As some of you know, I started scratchbuilding a 1060-1069 class 4-6-4, probably over 20 years ago. It's been languishing at about 60% completion since then. With PSC now working on the production of these models, I had sent the model along with a large package of drawings, photos and whatever else I could dredge up to them to aid in the project. About a month ago Mark sent the model back and I decided to finish it. I originally was going to do it with skirts since I could "cheat" and skip a lot of detail under the running boards. I decided to buy a skirted one and finish this one as the 1068, which will be black with the Doric striping and lettered in gold. This is actually after my modeling era of 1943 but since it's my layout and I like the way 1068 looked that's how it's gonna roll. The model is basically done, and as is my practice, I take a lot of pictures so I can blow them up and stare at them to see if anything is cockeyed, forgotten or wrong. If I don't find any reason not to, this will advance to the microblaster for a thorough clean up, eliminate all excess solder and prepare for painting. So far all I've seen is that the right rear tender truck chain needs to be taken up a few links. This method seems to work for me. I've worked on stuff for months before and look at it every day, yet something will pop right up out of a picture. Sometimes somebody else will spot it right away. One thing that is making me crazy is that I can't find what I did with the motor and gearbox. I had set it up on an idler arm with a PSC idler gearbox and it ran like a watch. I also need to make a boiler weight. I will post more stuff after she is painted.