With all the new locomotives getting so high priced anymore, and I have these GP40-2's set up just as I like them. I have decided to just update the GP40-2's I already have. The SL-SF 750 already has a GP50 anti-climber added but the nose was still a 81" nose, now some would say that the difference between an 81" and 88" nose in HO scale is kinda minimal. But there is a noticeable difference for me after all, and Cannon offers a reasonably cost effective remedy. I thought about sawing the factory nose off, but remembered that every time I have done that in the past, there were saw teeth on the walkways, whether protective tape was used or not. So I decided to go all "cave man" on it. and used flush cutting rail cutters to basically chew the nose off the locomotive. Pictures were just too graphic for PG audiences. These cutters did a great job, just took my time, and finished the removal of material with a chisel type Exacto blade, again taking my time, around the steps and all. I learned a valuable lesson while doing this. I used ACC to glue the handrails to the shell, but when I tried ACC de-bonder, it ended up lifting or blistering the paint where ever it was applied. So more repair work now, I hate this stuff. Used a Cannon LN1104 nose kit, along with a Utah Pacific NG-85 Gyra light (pre-drilled) added to get the "nose job" right. Trick is to match the paint & weathering now, but it should be OK.