I just finished my take on the #12. It's the first project I've painted completely from scratch, so it's no rivet counter, but I'm pretty happy with it. I started with an undecorated Bachmann Spectrum, which I purchased before I knew of the issues the early dual motor units had. I was eventually able to pick up a DCC equipped donor for the chassis. The bodies swap directly, but the box under the frame does not. The screw and bore are different, so I shot the box black. I filled the hole for the factory horn and added the A200 on the roof. Paint used: Primer - Tamiya AS-26 Light Ghost Grey Vallejo White 70.951 Tamiya Semi Gloss Black X-18 The Army Paints Ultramarine Blue Game Color Imperial Blue 72.020 The white went over the primer, followed by black on everything else. I did about 2 rounds of just Ultramarine before adding the Imperial to my mix. I don't have an exact number, but I'd estimate a roughly 2:1-3:1 mix of Ultramarine to Imperial was what I ended up with. I did paint chip tests and determined the blue over black was much closer to the reference than the blue over grey. After shooting just the Ultramarine, I found it was still a bit too pale, and that's when I mixed in the Imperial. Gloss coat for decals, a yellow diesel set from K4, and a few hand-painted details. Followed with a dull coat. I will, at some point, replace the factory decoder with an ESU LokSound V5 and set it up with the proper set. Until then, the chassis needs a bit of tuning, but it does run okay.