Here a couple projects, one long term, one a later project still in the process. The FB-1M SL-SF 190 I did years ago, but I didn't have good picture evidence as to how the roof was modified be EMD after their work to re-power same. Below are a couple images of the FB modified and headed back into service. Below are some progress images, weathering, and glazing need to be done. This one was much more work than the FB; installed the handrails on the nose, although one would wonder why they are there. No MU connections or hoses were applied to the FA's in images I've seen; they will always be a leading or trailing unit. Also found some old louver decals and applied to the nose sides under the number boards in the Yellow. Then added the grab irons along the side of nose. If you look just under the side sill, you will see a boxcar looking type stirrup step, only I could not find one that looked right, so I used some brass flat strap and bent my own up, soldered in a rung in the middle to match the prototype. Roof top and side view images, I used .015 brass wire to bend and make 9 of the 12 vertical handrails on the sides of this thing, I used decals from several sheets to make the austerity scheme on 5216. Now to some weathering. Thanks for stopping by.