1039 is back together and I took some pictures to see what I missed. I still need to put the oil heater on, straighten some things and do some touchup work. I did some light weathering using chalks, but for some reason the chalk really jumps out when you use the flash. Its not nearly as weathered as it looks. That is all the easy part. I've been fighting the Soundtraxx decoder from hell for three days and it still won't behave. Programmed fine on the bench, installed and worked good. Started tweaking it and got it just the way I wanted it. Shut it down and moved it over on the test track for some more work and it wouldn't work when I put the number in the throttle. Worked on default settings on 03. I've reprogrammed the damned thing six times since then and it still won't respond to 1039 on the throttle. Called Soundtraxx but support is off today, so will take that up with them tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I had stayed with DC and PFM sound.